Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Afternoon Delight - A Lunchtime Quicky #1

Aaaah, something fresh and delightful for the afternoon . . . no not THAT . . .

NOMS!  That's what I'm talking about.





A quick, light lunch of tomatoes, mozzarella and noodles.  Easy to make and delish!

I needed to throw something together for my lunch.  I had just picked some tomatoes from the garden and in the fridge I had mozzarella cheese and some leftover spaghetti noodles . . . I threw it all together and had an awesome lunch!

1    Cup of Tomatoes, chopped
1/2 Cup Mozzarella
1     Drizzle of Olive Oil
1/4  Cup Balsamic Vinegar
       Coarse Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper, to taste
1     Cup Noodles

Mix all ingredients, put in a container and let marinate until ready to eat.  A good, healthy lunch.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment