Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him

Maybe I’m too judgmental or narrow-minded, but I think that it’s rather unmanly for a guy to sit with his legs crossed.  I'm not talking about the perpendicular cross with foot resting on his knee . . . but like a girl.





I’m not saying it’s effeminate, just less than masculine. 


I don’t understand how it could be comfortable for a guy anyway . . . I’m a girl and I don’t think it’s all that comfy and I don’t have doodads, dingleberries and  . . . uh . . . stuff that could get smooshed.





So, maybe I think it’s unmanly because any man with a substantial . . . er . . . package wouldn’t be able to sit that way.



Not that I’m saying size matters.  No, I’m not saying that at all.  Just sayin’.







No comments:

Post a Comment