Friday, February 3, 2012

Firewater Friday - Have you ever laughed so hard that your drink came out your nose ...

My hubby and I are so often on the same wavelength . . . thinking and saying the same things at the same time . . . that it's sometimes scary.


The other night it was like we were connected by a Vulcan (or Romulan) mind meld.  At one point we said something at the exact same moment and I was like "Wonder Twins power activate!" and we fist bumped. 


<< Please note how much the Twins look like Vulcans (or Romulans) 


You know how the Wonder twins always have some bizarro power they summon?  Well, thepower he selected was Dyson Suction.  That's some serious power!!


After we activated our Wonder Twins power, hubby went on to tell me about a story he had read about another pair of twins.





Woman In Love With Fiance's Twin Is Now In Double Trouble




DEAR ABBY: I am 26 and have been dating "Mike" for four years. We met in our senior year of college and recently became engaged. I'm looking forward to being married and starting a family, but there's one "small" problem. I'm in love with Mike's identical twin brother, "Matt."
Mike and Matt are identical in appearance, but Matt is funnier, more outgoing and affectionate than my fiance. I didn't know he existed until a year ago because they had a falling out at their high school graduation and didn't reconcile until recently.
When I met Matt, I knew right away he was the one for me, but I continued dating Mike because I didn't want to ruin his re-established relationship with his brother. Matt reciprocates my feelings. He has told me he's in love with me and wants to date me.
I know I shouldn't have accepted Mike's proposal, but I don't want to hurt him or start another fight between him and his twin, but I also don't want to be married to the wrong man for the rest of my life. I'm unsure what to do. The wedding date has been set. Help! -- IN LOVE WITH THE DOUBLE
DEAR IN LOVE: You should have put the brakes on the relationship with Mike the minute you realized you were attracted to Matt. The engagement should be ended immediately. That you would not only continue to date Mike but also accept his proposal of marriage knowing you were more attracted to his twin was cruel.
If Matt starts seeing you after the breakup, it will probably cause a permanent rift between them. It will be interesting to see what happens when you become available because with some people the "apple" that's just out of reach is the one that's most enticing -- and you may wind up married to neither brother.

Of course, my gutter trash mind immediately made a leap to an optimal . . . in my gutter trash mind . . . solution to this woman's dilemma.  It's so obvious that I'm shocked that Dear Abby didn't come up with it.  Perhaps the boys might be open to a relationship involving him, her and he.  You never know  . . . they could be like Wonder Twins!

Anyhoo . . . the second thing that popped into my filthy little brain was . . . Dyson Suction!  Yeah . . . I went there. 

Apparently, I'm not the only one!  So . . . pfffft!>>> 

The best part of this conversation . . . if it could possible get any better . . . was that hubby had just taken a drink and had a mouthful of beer just as I said "Dyson suction" . . . 






He was laughing so hard it was like . . . well, something like this
<<<







Romulan Margarita

"Mysterious forces have conspired to create this blue margarita."

3/4 Cup Tequila
1/2 Cup Blue Curacao Liqueur
1 Teaspoon Lime Juice
Ice

Mix the tequila, blue Curacao liqueur, and lime juice in a 2-cup measuring cup, and pour over ice in a margarita pitcher. If preferred, pour into a blender with ice, blend to a slush, and serve in a margarita glasses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment