Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hey, I sent you an email


I’m not sure why, but some people in my office think it’s necessary to tell me that the just sent me an email  . . . 


"Hey, I sent you an email." 


Come on people, is this really needed?  Really . . . what’s the point?  If it’s that important then call me, for goodness sake!


That’s right up there with Excessive capitalization.  Are you trying to intimidate me into acting on your email immediately?  No?  THEN STOP YELLING AT ME!


Oh . . . if you’re going to send me a message that has been forwarded again and again . . . don’t bother because I’m going to circular file that along with all of my other junk mail.


And . . . you will never ever EVER get a read receipt from me.  That doesn’t mean I haven’t read your message it just means I don’t send read receipts.  If your email requires a response, then I will do so . . . on my schedule, not yours.  


That is all . . . stepping off my soap box.  








Pineapple Ginger Smoothie  

1 1/2 Cups Diced Fresh Pineapple
1 Banana
1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt, Flavor Of Your Choice
1 Tbsp. Grated Fresh Ginger
1/2 Cup Ice
1/2 Cup Pineapple Juice Or Water

Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth.  Serve immediately.

For a different twist, try adding in a pinch of ground cinnamon to this smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment