Friday, July 13, 2012

Firewater Friday - The Car


I read an article about a woman who was riding her motorcycle  . . .  a sport bike  . . .  and got run off the road by a red car. She was riding along and passed him. Apparently this rubbed the red car guy the wrong way. He pulled in behind her and got so close that his front bumper hit her rear tire.  She went flying one way and the bike went another. Luckily she walked away  . . .  several broken bones but alive.  And the red car?  It just kept right on going without even checking to see if she was alive or dead.

The next day I was riding my motorcycle  . . .  a cruiser  . . .  when all of a sudden a red car crosses three lanes of traffic and whips in behind me.

Okay the woman that got run off the road was in Washington state and I live all the way on the there side of the country.  Even so it made me a little nervous.

As a child I saw the movie The Car at a drive in and that movie freaked me the hell out  . . .  devil car  . . .  scary.  THE car was black I know but still  . . .  what if THE car got a paint job?  It could happen.

What about Christine . . . she was a red car and she was evil . . . and ran people off the road. In fact, she ran over people in the road.
Yes, these are the things that went through my mind.

Anyhoo, this red car pulled in right behind kinda riding my butt making me nervous.  So, I'm keeping one eye on him and one eye on the road.

If the car just had a thing against sport bikes then I would probably be okay.  But what if it was motorcycles in general  . . . . OR what if it was chicks on bikes that fried his noodle  . . .  I just knew that I was toast.   Toast, I say.

I managed to evade said red car and a potential accident . . . is it an accident if it’s intentional? 

Of course, I was probably just being paranoid but  . . .




Green Tea Cosmo

2 Ounces Lipton® Pure Leaf™ Green Tea With Honey
1 Ounce Vodka
1/2 Ounce Orange Liqueur
1/2 Ounce Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 Ounce Cranberry Juice Cocktail


In shaker filled with ice, add all ingredients. Shake well, then strain into chilled cocktail glass. Garnish, if desired, with lime peel.


No comments:

Post a Comment